View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2011 (9:00 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilava's Master View Post
I'm sorry but I have to say this: LP isn't your hack. As such shouldn't the decisions about anything other than translating be left up to Wesley FG? According to what you say in the thread, you have permission to translate not make creative changes depending on what YOU like. It just annoys me to no end that you're here making all of these changes like you're a co-creator of the hack or something. At the end of the day I'll probably avoid the English patch since it won't be the exact same as Wesley intended it to be.
Why do people have a problem with prince working on this hack?

1. Wesley gave him permission, which means he can make changes.
2. Since Wesley wasn't going to make a translated version, nor work on the rom, I'm glad prince has taken over, I would have been sad if an english version never came out for this game.

I have seen this hack forever and I have been really anticipating this, so I feel that people just need to let prince do this if you like the porteguese version better, no one is going to stop you, but I am really waiting for this hack, since I don't understand porteguese and I love stories in video games so I can't play without understanding what is going on. Please continue your work prince, looking forward to the hack.