View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2011 (07:35 PM). Edited May 14th, 2011 by Sarcastic Prince.
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by SonicBlazePlatinum:
That's not what I meant. I meant that there are trainers that act like you've beaten them but haven't had a battle yet and an example I used was the Camper that uses Stunky on Route 402, and he's not the only one. The same glitch was in Flora Sky but it was fixed.
I understand. I already fixed these problems.

Quote originally posted by Snakebyte:
...How about everyone stops criticizing what the translator is doing for no payment in his free time, and waits patiently until it's finished?

Jeez. If I got half as much flak for doing something I volunteered to do as Sarcastic Prince is getting, I'd have quit long ago.

Much thanks to your endurance, kind sir. Some of us, at least, respect and appreciate what you're doing and the effort involved. I'll be waiting patiently until you're done.
I don't really mind if people criticize me. In fact, that is how I managed to get most of my ideas on how to improve LP. Thank you for your kind comments, though.

Quote originally posted by Masterge77:
Well that's good, the hack may be a little too much for some.
1. Custom music or remixes of exsting music over the course of five generations, or just the preset music in the game?

2. So, what happens if you breed them, will you get an Eevee, or anoter Leafeon or Glaceon?

3. Though unnessicary in my opinion (except Lucas, whom is the main protaganist of Gen 4, since Pokemon follows the One Steve Limit rule) they are all good except "Lakie", which sounds like something a five year old would say, and "Auric", which has too close of a relationship to Lucario. Not trying to sound rude or anything, but those two are the only names that bother me.
Let me answer your questions one by one.
1. I will be using present music in the hack. Wesley didn't use the Leader, Elite Four and Champion music for the corresponding trainers in the hack.
Those music tracks are from the original Ruby Rom.

2. If you breed Leafeon or Glaceon, you will get an Eevee.
Unfortunately, you cannot evolve it back to Leafeon or Glaceon.
This case is similar to that of Phione and Manaphy.

3. I know "Lakie" doesn't sound very good. Do you have a better opinion on naming a Water type Gym Leader? I have no problems with Auric, though.