Thread: [B/W] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2011 (07:37 AM).
BattleBeard
The Ultimate Beard

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by Kaori:

For speed, any water/sea route would do fine. Basculin gives 2 Speed EVs and usually the best way to EV train in that stat. If your Pokémon is at a low level, I'd suggest surfing the area in Striaton City for Basculin, as they are usually around their 10-13's if I remember so correctly.

As for Defense, Sewaddle or Venipede should do. They only give 1 pt each but they're pretty easy to come upon. They are located in Pinwheel Forest.

Hope this helps.
Wow, thanks. I am about to start EV training for the first time. All my Pokemon are around the level 50s. I want to face Alder--well, first, the OVERPOWERED LVL 75 Elite 4...then Alder.

Edit: What's so special about Shinies other than they are...rare. And...color changed?

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature (however, I do build competitive movesets and do minimal EV training, just not ignore the Pokemon based on stats ).