View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Cross@
The first thing I can point which is incorrect is that he has current demon and human friends. No species can contact eachother, and they only make contact once in the God's Realm for the games. Only angels live in that district, and each district has miles of space between.

Second, it could be me, but your first sentence sounds similar to mr.kibbles...*Shrug* And how he has a scar on his left eye, and hair is used to cover it...Actually, there are alot of characteristics about him that sound the same to Kibble's character.

For now, I will say that it is rejected. Please revise your appearance. However, I will put it under consideration. Everything else seems good to me. Just fix the appearance and the part about him meeting with other species.