View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2011 (03:04 PM).
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Razer302:
After my baby was born last friday I have been off work so was hoping for some shiny hunting. Bt my work decided to fire me instead so I have been to busy trying to find a new job so I can stay living in the house so personal life has really got ontop of me right now. Should be back up hunting soon. Want my shiny bird trio asap.
Congratulations on the baby.
Sorry about your job, hope you can get one soon.

Quote originally posted by TheGr8:
Yess! I am so happy. It is the best day ever. I, TheGr8 now fully believe in the Masuda method! I hatched my Shiny Elekid. I find it best not to keep track of the eggs #.

Congratulations, and don't worry, I don't keep track of the # of wild encounters and sometimes I count SRs.

Quote originally posted by Haunter Master :
Hi everyone. I'm an old member of the SHC from 2006. I haven't done any hunting recently, and my last notable shiny was the Dialga I SR'd for all those years ago.
Hi there, nice to see you around. What's your current target?

Quote originally posted by G-Money:
Judging by a post of mine from February and another post where I mentioned how many hours I spent on Drifloon, I can say that I've done at least 4096 SRs for Drifloon. And that's as of March 20th, "lol." Maybe multiply that by 10 to get where I am now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustymenon
I'd like to join.
I just love shinies even though I don't have a single one.

Can anyone tell me what is the masuda method?

Welcome to the club! What shiny are you thinking about hunting first?

The Masuda Method is when you breed two Pokemon from different countries, and your egg has a 1/1366 chance of producing a shiny in Black and White. If you're doing it in the 4th generation, the chance is 1/2048, and you can't pass down natures with an Everstone.

EDIT: I should be synching for a Modest Litwick, right? +SpAtk -Atk seems pretty good, since all of Chandelure's good moves are special.

EDIT II: Chr. Draco, I just realized that your shiny Unown counts for May Mystery! It looks like you're in the lead for this month's contest.
You'll get one soon, and you know, there's also coffee for long hunting nights (just kidding). You'll get your drifloon, I'm sure of it, just be positive. (or maybe you got it already).

About litwick, i guess modest it's a good nature.
And about the unown, yeah I it was good to find it this month; last time I was not able to get nosepass.

Well everyone, I have the good feeling of getting a shiny soon (hint: it's a shiny that has been mentioned in this club).
You can guess what pokemon is it, but you'll have to wait for a shiny news for that.

See you all and happy hunting.