View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2011 (06:11 AM).
Bubblegum Betch
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
They WHAT?! I hadn't heard this! That breaks my heart - those stupid, stupid people. How dare they be so presumptuous?
I just want to punch them all! Here's an article about one case. I'm sure others actually did it without being stopped.

What are your opinions on subjects such as same-sex marriage, abortion, the death penalty, and so on? Why?
I am for gay marriage, there is no logical defense against it. I am for abortion, because a woman has a right to do whatever she wants with her body (plus, I am a man, I could never possibly put myself in a good position to say I am against it because I have no idea what it's like to be pregnant and have such responsibility.)

I am actually against the death penalty. But my reasons are messed up. I don't care about their life, at all. I think they should be put into seclusion for their entire life. Death seems like they're getting off easy to me. I'd rather die than be in jail my entire life.

Why are your beliefs the way they are?
I believe there is no God, but I am open to the possibility of there being a God. I'd never argue with a religious person, they can believe what they want. Just don't force it down my throat.

Do you believe in any form of life after death?
Whenever I imagine death in my mind, I just imagine being born again. I don't believe in anything after death, but I hope that something like reincarnation does exist.

Do you believe in aliens?
Yes, it's inevitable. To say we're the only ones is extremely close-minded.

Does your family and friends know about your faith? If no, why not?
Yes.

Do you think separation of church and state is different from freedom of religion?
No. You have the right to practice your own religion, but that also implies you have the right to be protected from it.

If God does exist, what do you think it would be like?
I think if God exists, no religion today represents him. All religions have been poisoned by human stupidity (case in point, laws against women and homosexuality.) I believe that God would be ultimately forgiving, he wouldn't care what you did in your life, he'd let you into heaven and see if you'd change and are sorry. If not, then you go to hell (but not forever.)

What are your family's general religious beliefs?
My mom's family is Lutheran. My dad's family is Methodist. My step-mom's family is Catholic. My step-dad's family is just..random, he has Panthiest family members, Jewish family members, Christians, Muslims, and more. It's crazy!

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪