Thread: Research: FireRed Pokédex Hacking
View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2011 (08:01 AM). Edited May 22nd, 2011 by Jambo51.
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by shiny quagsire:
Wow... Just wow. I come back to visit and I find this. Great job Jambo51! I'm looking forward to seeing that awesome patch.
Thanks! I've been very busy since I developed the Day/Night Wild Pokémon routines

Another important update: All the evolution types work as far as I can tell, however, for people who play these hacks using a flash card rather than an emulator, I take no responsibility for any bugs caused by the new evolution types, as I cannot forsee bugs on systems I can't test on.

Gen 5's evolution type (Karrablast -> Escavalier when traded with a Shelmet or Shelmet -> Accelgor when traded with a Karrablast) works with IN GAME TRADES only at this time. I cannot test how the game works with proper trading, and as such, can make NO guarantees that it will work. I expect that it will not work, but feel free to give it a try.

While the routines for the Day/Night Specific evolutions work, I am NOT including the RTC in this patch. It is not mine, and I can't add it to the patch without first asking the people behind it's permission.