Thread: [B/W] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2011, 07:53 AM
pokehunter87
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySalamence888 View Post
Without vitamins, how many Basculin will I have to defeat to get 252 speed ev's?
you could also use the power anklet if you have one that gives 4 extra EV's for each basculin defeated in battle.

so you'd get the 2 you normally get, plus the 4 from the anklet.

252/6 = 42 Basculin required

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsang View Post
And don't forget pokerus doubles your ev training. Say like a normal pokemon has one ev and double it becomes 2. So your ev training is a lot faster. Also keep track of how you ev train. Like when you stop just right it down and continue it later. I have a notebook full with pokemon ev training right now. My notebook is almost complete. :D Count the pp usage. Like if you have 15 pp 15 X 2 = 30 evs. Until you ran out of pp go to the pokemon to heal your pokemon or deposit it and withdraw it. This style of healing one pokemon is faster instead of healing all 6. Not last but least if a pokemon has 2 ev and it would double so it will be 4. So 15 X 4 is 60. So for that pokemon it has 60 ev. Well I've done what I can. Now it is your turn to go experience the world of ev training. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml also this site I'm giving you tells you how many ev that each pokemon has. But it is for the 4th gen. I'm sure the 5th gen have the same thing. I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help? Thanks.

For example ev training in Kingler
EV: 252 Atk, 252 SPE and what ever ev you have left I would put it on lets say def is 6. A total of 510 ev for one pokemon.

move sets are: Metal claw, crab hammer, brick break and X -scissor. You want your pokemon to have a huge advantages against other types.

http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml - this is for black and white EV training

Future Wi-Fi Battle Team

Check my thread for what i have to offer;

Last edited by pokehunter87; May 24th, 2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.