Thread: [B/W] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2011 (01:45 PM). Edited May 24th, 2011 by Gymnotide.
8377 | Scorpaeniform
Team Kalos

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by ZeldaStrife:
so there's no finite way to make my Pokemon be infected by the virus? It is a random occurrence?
Getting your first Pokerus Pokemon is a bit of a rare occurrence, but it will happen (likely even before the E4). Once you have it, battling with that Pokemon in your team will spread it to others in your team randomly, but fairly consistently.

Eventually, Pokerus will go away and that Pokemon will NEVER be able to get Pokerus again. However, putting the Pokemon in the Box will prevent it from recovering from the virus (so you can prolong the disease and infect more Pokemon)

Quote originally posted by dragonomega:

It only has a very small chance to infect a random Pokemon. Once that Pokemon has got it. You can put that Pokemon into a box of other Pokemon and watch the virus spread.
Pokerus only spreads to Pokemon you are carrying with you (and only after battles).

Also to note that Pokerus' effects NEVER wear off even after the disease wears off.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Quote originally posted by Jeaud:
ok my team in pokemon black is:

Pignite lvl 31
Zebstrika lvl 31
Swoobat lvl 31
Tirtouga lvl 31
Krokorok lvl 31

i just got the 5th badge, so yeah, i need someone to compliment my team.
No axew or no pansage please.

i really dont know what pokemon can get along with my team, so yeah, help me pleasee
no specific type or ability.
First off, you can beat the game with ANY Pokemon, so there's no point in asking.

Otherwise, try something that isn't Physical... 'Cause 4/5 you have right now are Physical users. Try Whimsicott / Prankster (I don't care what you say about "no specific ability" because any other Whimsicott is crap): Giga Drain, Stun Spore, Tailwind, Shadow Ball. That's pretty good for in-game (but sucks for Competitive).

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
→ White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756

whoever disabled my signature:
my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
i dont understand why it was disabled.