View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 2 - Meet Your Allies and Enemies

Summary:
You all have arrived in District Five. It is a place spilling to the core in misfit Gods that are set to work bringing you to your own personal hell, so I would act as polite as you possibly can. These people will be the first to judge you, so you do not want to make bad impressions on them. What with being in a tight compartment with the people you are either going to murder, or be murdered by, there will definitely be some tension. Will you be willing to make light conversation, or will you stay silent throughout the trip?

What Will Be Happening?:
* You will be arriving in different train stations from the other districts, but that doesn't mean you get any more alone time with the other three participants in yours. Cameras will be all over the place to flim your ever move and broadcast LIVE around the world.
* You are going to be led by a group of Gods to the center of the district, where you will board a huge helicopter; best part, the other districts will be in the same helicopter, and you will be seperated only by air and a couple of bored guards at your fingertips.

Angels:
Spoiler:
Since your district is above the vampire district, you will be arriving in the northern station.

Demons:
Spoiler:
Demons will arrive through the southern station.

Vampires:
Spoiler:
Will already be there.

Humans:
Spoiler:
The humans will be arriving at the western station.

*This chapter will focus more on eyeing your neighbouring districts, and how well you will react to the situation.