View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2011 (8:17 PM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Originally Posted by Outlawed View Post
I didn't say it counter its, but it being on the team makes it harder for Scizor to do its thing. (Come in on a BP and commence to kill it).

It is true about Ferro, most of the time it ends up coming in on me after seeing a Psychic.
But yes. Scizor can be an issue to this team.
Yeah, but Scizor isn't gonna be firing a BP at anything but Mamoswine on your team. XD; Really, as long as you have Skarm, you don't have any troubles with it so we can kinda drop that. I just wanted to mention that you don't have any backup checks to it really save Slowbro who is a pretty shifty backup check to Scizor because it has a pretty strong STAB super-effective attack on it. Just wanted to shoot you a notion to be careful. :)

You're right and I've even caught myself doing that sometimes - Ferrothorn is easy to bring in on Slowbro once you see Psychic (since it's easy to assume that all Slowbros are Scald/Slack Off/Psychic/filler) so you win there with Flamethrower. Keep in mind though, without Calm Mind your team is essentially swept by CM Reuniclus.
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ