View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2011 (02:21 AM).
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamehaze94 View Post
If it's TR Reun, then Blissey does alright against it. Besides Tyranitar's a great pokemon that can break certain, popular defensive cores like Gliscor/Ferrothorn/Jellicent that this team has trouble with. Plus... it can set rocks leaving room for Roost on Skarmory >.>

Tyranitar is a nice place to start if want a lot more oomph on your team since it looks like most of its current members just sit there absorbing blows with no real win condition. Since you have Celebi > Tangrowth now (I think) fighting types shouldn't be a problem unless it's Scrafty or Lucario in which case you have Skarmory for the former. Just be careful around Luke ok?

Oh yeah and reconsider Leftovers on Skarmory. Since Magnezone and Wobbuffet are nearly nonexistant and passive recover helps you tank things without needing to waste a turn using Roost.
Yeah but CM Rank is the one that's the issue. :( Personally, I would run SpD Jirachi > Celebi/Blissey because it can ~kinda~ fill either of those two roles to an extent. Magnezone is also run "enough" that it's OU; it's not like it's invisible. I do promote the idea of having Lefties, though. I always like the reliable recovery over the ability to play more recklessly with the Pokemon (which is really what Shed Shell boils down to).