Old May 30th, 2011, 01:30 AM
PickupTeam
Free Item Abuser

Nature: Quirky
Just now.

With the flashing seizure lights.

On this website, no less:

*Mod Edit*

With the subtly seizure-inducing background to enhance the experience.

Now I am shaking and a little, well, disoriented...but at least I can coherently form sentences. That was horrible. Absolutely horrible, and I sat through all of it. I do not recommend this to anybody to watch, unless you are as masochistic as me and have a morbid curiosity like I did.

Ugh.

EDIT:

Spoiler:
It had exactly what I thought it was going to have: flashing strobe effects in rainbow colors, and lots of explosions.
It also had a lot of perfect geometric patterns, which I generally find hypnotic by themselves, much less with rhythmic strobing going on.

I cannot believe this was even made! Who thought it would be a good idea to do all that!? Seriously. Do Not Watch It.

EDIT:

No, you know what? I think it's actually funny in a weird way. Because the essence of Polygon could not have been captured in any other way.

Painting with Smeargles, all day and night.
Mewtwo's laboratory within my sights.
God, grant me a lightning bolt path-
I pray for safe passage thru numbers and math.

Last edited by Kirbychu; May 30th, 2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Needed time to clear my head x_x