Thread: [Developing] Pokémon: Phoenix Rising
View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2011 (04:24 PM).
Poeman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Baby don't hurt me
Well if you want to make a professional looking game, why not a professional sounding one? Also hiring a composer costs like I dunno maybe 100$ to get a few quality songs, I'm sure you could find one. As with the screen like I said, people shovel in front of their doorsteps, I know, because I do it. Also there's a shadow over the house, and judgin by how the snow fell it's not possible for snow to end up under the step. Now taking this a step further I uncovered the plot of the game believe it or not. Or at least this town. A band of rogue cops is going around intentionally putting snow under peoples doorsteps! The only person who can stop this is you, McCain, by passing laws in the senate and capturing civilianmon.

Anyways great RPG Maker game, love all the coding your doing, it looks fantastic, and your scripts are awesome!

Also about your thread, why is the release 14%. Haha and working hard, or hardly workin' eh pal?

EDIT: WOAH **** MAN YOU GOTTA FIGHT REGAN ON YOUR WAY TOO? DOES HE HAVE HIS FREEDOM FIGHTERS WITH HIM?