View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2011 (10:00 AM).
Venusaur♣
Omoshiroku-nai
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I'm pretty sure that's just rumours/speculation. Someone else should confirm, but I think the only thing we know is that we'll have a short arc and a long arc (did he say the order?), Bleach is halfway through, and he'll continue for another 10 years or so.

I think most people speculated that, after the Winter War, we'd have a short flashback arc that ties everything up (especially with the reintroduction of a certain shinigami, and his relationship with a certain Quincy, perhaps), which obviously didn't happen.

And of course, that group of previous captains, were only shown from the Masked character book 2 (the third should be coming out, I think, I remember seeing the cover in one of the scanlations). It's likely that Kubo will go to them and flesh them out EVENTUALLY.
10 more years left of the anime or just in anime years? Yea, I'm pretty sure that's the right order.

Tbh, I would like to see the previous captains in a flash back, it would be nice. Anyone else agree?

#mal

#books

#