View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2011 (05:38 PM).
Sydian
1000 forms of fear

Nature: Timid
Have you ever been "gay bashed" or know anybody that has? What tips would you give to others to avoid that or to defend yourself.

Hmm, I wanna say that I've been around when a bunch of guys were gay bashing, and I got tired of hearing it and just blurted out "You know, gay people are people too. And don't act like you don't enjoy lesbians, I know you do. They're gay too. How you like them apples?" lmao I tend to have horrible insults to people. :(

And actually, I don't know if this really counts, but I sorta have been gay bashed, or rather, accused of being gay. I went to this really horrible school in 6th grade. Like, if you hung out with someone of the same sex all the time, like I did, then OMG YOU WERE GAY. So I was trying to read this guy's shirt after lunch one day, but my far off vision isn't the best, so I mean, it looked like I was all into staring, but I was just trying to read his shirt was all. Then he took notice and loudly blurted out "Stop staring at me, you little gay freak!!" :| I was too embarrassed to even say that I was just reading his shirt. Oh well. v_v