Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post

I don't really. :/
But I wish they'd do it sooner. >
Yeah :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
We did? But, I don't remember ever seeing the old Kenpachi.
Spoiler:
Well, I didn't know what you meant by "old". XD Turn Back the Pendulum Arc was mainly focused on the Vizards, but they were the Captains back then. As for even older Captains, like Hikifune, and the previous Kenpachi, maybe or maybe not Kubo will disclose it in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Actually I am looking forward for the next chapter. Identity of our mystery soul reaper has been bugging me for 2 weeks now.

As for the film it will be subbed not long after it's out on DVD, probably a couple more months to wait yet.
It's still not shown yet.

Ah. That's a long time to wait >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I thought Charizard was was disagreeing with my idea.
Which was his original idea. XD

Charizard: I would like to see some of the previous Captains in a flashback (or something to that extent). Anyone else agree?
ILPy: I don't think anyone would disagree. :p
Charizard: I disagree.

He disagrees that anyone else would disagree with his idea. XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
and he was referenced in the TBtP arc - I think by Shunsui - when he didn't show up to the Captains meeting; he was called lazy, or something along those lines).
They did reference him? o.o

Spoiler:
I like Yukio even more now XD
lol, I love the expression on Orihime when she saw the donut. SO FREAKING CUTE X3

So now we know how Orihime manages to get to school without having to work to pay for the tuition fee. lol.

Riruka did bring the dunots for Orihime, eh? But just too socially awkward to say "I brought you some donuts. " XD

Woah, the title only came on page 14. And why did they have empty dialog boxes on page 18? censored?

Oh, anime
Spoiler:
@Rasencero Damn right my head just exploded XD Double Unohana, w00t. 8D *hopes we get to see them fight each other* Itl'll be hard, because Unohana never fought in the manga, but I'll just have to keep my hopes up. XD At the very least, someone will fight her. I just hope the Reigai Unohana won't just suddenly be gone when Inaba is defeated.

Though, next episode would probably show Hitsugaya vs Reigai Byakuya fight first. And... when Yamamoto analyzed his own fight with Shunsui and Ukitake, something crossed my mind. Shunsui and Ukitake did not pass through the Senkaimon, did they? So how did Inaba managed to clone them? o.o What if he also had a clone Yamamoto in store?

Also, the shinigami's cup is PURE WIN. XDDDD I lol'd when Unohana turned into a smiley expression, with the background lighting up like that. XD

Last edited by smile!; June 2nd, 2011 at 01:57 AM.