View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2011 (05:16 PM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote originally posted by PlatinumDude:
Nope. Reuniclus needs all the physical bulk it can get an it's slow as hell anyway.

@Vrai: Focus Blast >>>> Hidden Power (Fighting). Yes, FB is inaccurate, but Reuniclus needs the power it can get against Steels and Darks.
Not when you're spamming Calm Mind. Focus Blast sucks and HP is far far far better on the CM set. I can agree on TR when you aren't boosting yourself but HP Fighting is the best option. The only thing you have to be afraid of is Tyranitar, tbh - and if you're running Reuniclus you better have a check to that anyway.

Quote originally posted by feralig8rx:
Sorry, my bad, should have been more specific. When I was asking about the EVs I was referring to Starmie instead of Reuniclus. Also, I've been playing around on Pokemon Online and I've been thinking about switching the Hidden Power with something more powerful since it just doesn't seem to be getting the job done. Thanks for the advice!
Yes, run maximum speed on Starmie.

When you're using CM Reuniclus, you need to actually use CM before it gets powerful. Keep in mind that you have no investment in Special Attack basically and naturally all of your attacks are weak until you get the opportunity to boost, which is usually readily available for Reuniclus anyway.