View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2011 (8:58 AM).
Working on a tool.
Crystal Tier
Nature: Calm
Send a message via ICQ to Giga Universe Send a message via AIM to Giga Universe Send a message via Yahoo to Giga Universe Send a message via Skype™ to Giga Universe
Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post
I like the idea of a "free-space manager". Using a text file to keep track of where everything is is awfully inconvenient. I might just try this when it comes out.
That's great! The free space manager just finds out when you've used free space and lets you label what it is. I can't find a reliable way to interact with the other tools to do it automatically

Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
This looks great, I definitely will try it when it comes out. I like the idea that this tool has about organisation and space, and heaven knows I need to be more organised, so I'll be sure to use it when I can.
Originally Posted by agentgeo View Post
This is really neat. I love the idea of a free space manager, it'll be really helpful. I also like the universal patcher. Great stuff.
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Awesome stuff you've go there!
I'll be sure to download it =)

Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
This looks really good, and the association of patch files is very convenient. I'll definitely have to try this. Will it also work with roms of other systems and their tools?

How about a suggestion, too? "Tabs" for multiple hacks. Basically, Each page has it's patches, program locations, and whatnot, so if tabs are made, you could have multiple hacks.
Well, I was already going to have separate tabs for the free-space manager and whatnot, so it might look a little messy to have a double row of tabs. But I'll certainly look into it when it comes to designing the GUI.
Also, it should work with other systems, as long as you dock the correct tools. I don't know about the free-space manager though...