View Single Post
Old Posted June 4th, 2011 (06:09 AM). Edited June 4th, 2011 by Sodom.
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Well wow. Welcome, Destiny Demon, PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott and Kiyoshi the Polar Bear!

Kiyoshi, I agree with everything you say. Gay has always been a default term, a synonym, but I've never thought of it as a hindrance to someone being able to show their masculinity. One point I do have to make though, is that while homosexuality is only about who you like, not who you are, the gay label does grant us certain freedoms that homosexual may not. For instance, gay men are typically (and this is a generalisation so don't shoot me for it) more able to express love for others than straight men would be.

What I'm trying to say is that it's great that you have this great self-awareness about who you are, but in some instances it's good to let a little bit of the "gay" in . I'm also a masculine guy in real life ("straight-acting" if we're using labels), and I know that while I also prefer guys more toward the masculine end of the spectrum, I wouldn't want one so masculine that he'd feel uncomfortable saying he loved me.

That said, never has a wall of text made me feel so attracted to a person in my life.
/inappropriate

I think I'm going to regret making this post, but I don't know exactly why just yet lol

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat