View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2011, 10:24 AM
chimcharsfireworks
Lennetto Region Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNaks View Post
I think you're overlooking a huge amount of balance issues you'd introduce. The amount of work that would have to go into making sure your new types weren't overpowered, didn't make other types significantly weaker or stronger and still maintained enough of a difference to make them worthwhile additions is considerable. The existing battle system was rebalanced to fix those issues for Generation II, and Nintendo, and everyone else for that matter, seem to think it's fairly safe as it is. I don't see any need for it, and it'll just create a pile of work and waste your time.

I'm not sure I like that, but there we go. Fair enough.

I can't bring myself to read all of that plot right now, but if I have more time tomorrow, I'll try to give you some crit on it.
Types: I'll figure it out :D They aren't gonna be overly powerful or anything I assure you. They also won't be god awfully weak.

Gyms: It sounds weird, but its one of those things you kinda have to see to believe it. I'll be playing with a majority of things when I get to that point.

Plot: Yeah it's a lot... It's pretty vague and missing many details Thank you for trying to read it though :D

If you have any more questions, I would love to answer them :D

Last edited by chimcharsfireworks; June 4th, 2011 at 10:50 AM.