Thread: [Pokémon] The Consensus [pg-13]
View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2011 (01:24 PM).
On my way to Viridian City ♪
Gold Tier

Nature: Careful
Epilogue

A few months after the incident. . .

Alex and I just got out of our last class of the school day. We walked together outside, talking about what we were going to do when we got home. It was just like any other day. We finally made it into the parking lot of the school, where an odd man approached us. He was taller than both of us, and clearly older. He had on a red bandanna around his head, and the bandanna was tied into a large knot with four extensions coming off of the back of his head. The man pushed his pure-white hair out of his eyes as he approached us, his long maroon trench coat flowing in the wind.

“You two, are your names Alex and Dakota?” the person asked. His voice was very smooth, and I concluded that he must have been about eighteen years of age.

“Yes, why?” I asked.

“You wanna fight or something?” Alex asked, as if the other boy threatened his position. I was about to give Alex a good whack for accusing such a thing from a boy who looked so smooth.

“Actually, yes,” the boy answered as I drew my fist back to hit Alex. I looked up to the boy, dropping my fist and staring at him in disbelief. “Haha, um, I meant fight as in Pokemon battle.”

I sighed. Of course, Alex’s naiveté made for a surprisingly good intuition.

“Okay! Let’s go!” Alex shouted. The boy stopped him.

“I want to battle the both of you,” the boy said.

“A double battle, you mean?” Alex asked. The boy nodded. The boy was certainly cocky, thinking he could take both of us.

“I don’t even know your name! How is this going to work?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. My name is Blanch,” the boy answered, holding up a hand wearing fingerless gloves. “The way this is going to work. . . you can both use three Pokemon, each one using a Pokemon. I’ll use six Pokemon, and fight you. That way, it’ll be six versus six,” Blanch explained. I sighed. What did I get myself into?

“Okay, you’re on!” Alex said, then turning to me. “Listen, I know you suck at battling. But, my strong Pokemon will be able to cover you. You just sit back and let me do the winning,” Alex explained. Then, I recovered my lost fist, whacking Alex upside the head.

“I do NOT suck at battling!” I shouted. Alex held his head, hunkering down.

“Ow! Okay, okay! Then let’s just take this guy down!” Alex pleaded. I sighed one last time. I guess I had no choice but to agree.

“Okay, it’s settled then. You two versus me!” Blanch shouted excitedly. By this point, many of the kids in our school had stopped to see what was going on. It seemed they wanted to watch the battle.
Tumblr
The Consensus
Theme by me