Old June 4th, 2011, 04:42 PM
PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott
Green~

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseBarbra View Post
Also:

Anyone else have "Gay Powers"?
Oh my G! This was just...unbelievable. I mean, I know it's fake, but even in a play, how can parents be that stupid, and totally turn a blind eye to what their child is saying about an important lifestyle?

And I guess you could say I have the "Gay Powers" they were ranting about; but they were utterly cornfused, thinking that homosexual people act like the stereotypical "gender role"(I put quotations around this because they are, in fact, inventions of the human mind), which isn't what being homosexual is, or even transgendered for that matter. I mean, basketball is out of the stereotypical norm for girls, and I like it. And my mommy over there ("Hi!") says I have an "eye for fashion," as if it's the most obvious thing about me.

Ah, well, some people are probably just stupid like that. Heck, I bet my mom thinks I'm gay from what I did when I was little and what skills I have and lack using two inventions of the human populus ("gay powers" and gender roles being these), and just the fact that I don't think that she's ever used, or even known, the word "transgender." Although, see, she does know how to appropriately use the term "drag queen," so I'm not so sure about that last one.

But I'm getting off topic. I'd better wrap this up with a little advice:

Look at my siggggggy! It works.

/rant

The saying "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade" means to make the best of what you have; but what if you don't enjoy lemonade?

The only way to achieve true bliss is to die; if moms knew this, we'd be short 50% of the female population.

If two electric trains are running on two different planes of reality, and those two planes merge, how would one find out about the other before the crash?

And, in closing, if one squabbles with a true fool, after a while, he will begin to question who the real fool is.