View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2011 (2:27 AM). Edited June 15th, 2011 by Gymnotide.
8377 | Scorpaeniform
Nature: Naughty
I would use the one with Nuttrei in it, just because he's freaking amazing--eats up damage like a boss and Iron Barbs = death to all. You also have Urgamoth on the same team, which is a definite plus. Shibirudon is also a very good Pokemon with a very diverse movepool. Urgamoth is nigh impossible to raise and use before the E4 (but I did it in my first run-through anyway).

Oh, yeah. I meant Ferrothorn, Volcarona, and Eelektross.

(C) is also good (it's basically what my team is now, except the starter was Smugleag, who I dropped for Ferrothorn, the bug was Pendoraa and the Fighting-type was Zuruzukin). Darmanitan is absolute win (but make sure your Darumaka has Hustle and not Inner Focus) and Swoobat is pretty versatile early-game.

If I could mix them around, I'd do
Daikenki, Symboler, Hihidaruma, Nattorei / Elfoon, Shibirudon, and Urgamoth.

Samurott, Sigilyph, Darmanitan, Ferrothorn / Whimsicott, Eelektross, Volcarona.

Whimsicott is very good once it learns Giga Drain. Trust me.
Sigilyph is ridiculously strong--like ridiculous. And fast too. One of the times you battle N, he has one and it will sweep your team.

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
→ White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756

whoever disabled my signature:
my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
i dont understand why it was disabled.