View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2011 (07:43 AM).
Brittani
Pokefan for life!! (:

Nature: Calm
I don't think Gothitelle is hated because of it's moves, now. Gothitelle has plenty of status moves which are important to any strategy, regardless. Gothitelle can also learn Dark Pulse from Lucario which is a very good move. Gothitelle is really for people who know how to manage psychic type pokemon and how to raise them. Most people who don't like Gothitelle or any other specific pokemon are usually not very good in managing that specific pokemon, or just don't like what they look like (which is very unwise, of course) I think that to raise Gothitelle better, you should focuse in the moves it does have, instead of dwelling over what moves it should have. I know a lot of people who think pokemon should have these moves or should be able to do this and so on. I say just study what moves they do have.

"Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it." - Gaara ♥

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.