View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2011 (7:54 AM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote originally posted by Gothitelle.:

Focus Blast has like 50% accuracy so it almost always misses. So that'd be a waste of space on my movepool. I dislike moves that have below 95% accuracy. My Brick Break that I slapped on her has 100% accuracy so I am able to OHKO dark types.

I do have HP Fighting and Calm Mind. And it works great and fine and dandy. But then I look at Renuclus and it can get away with EVERYTHING. I want to get away with something, my Pokemon's not perfect like that but she can get the job done. That's why I replaced CM with Rock Slide.
In-game, tons of things work. I'm not one to advise against using whatever you want on your Pokemon because usually you can make it work. If you're talking in a more competitive environment like if you're playing against your friends... well, there are reasons why some Pokemon are more popular in situations like that than others. There are Pokemon that are straight-up outclassed, like Altaria - most of the things it can do can be done by other Pokemon in every other way. Same goes for Gothitelle. You can use it if you want, that's fine, whatever. But giving it random physical moves isn't gonna do anything to help it be a better Pokemon, especially with that abysmal physical attack. You're better off doing what it does best rather than trying to make it into something that it's not.

On-topic, I'd like to see Ferroseed get Rapid Spin. It spins in its sprite. ;-;
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ