View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2011 (12:01 PM).
Artemus D'Moniz
Team Magma Leader

Nature: Calm
Oooh, that's a hard one... I think I may prefer Magma in the games. Team Magma in the anime are pretty cool too, but I like them better in the games, especially pokemon Ruby and Emerald. Plus the voice actor for Maxie in the anime sounds kind of... sketchy if you know what I mean.

It made me a little sad to watch Team Magma get sort of defeated in the anime too. After Archie took the red orb and began wreaking havoc with Kyogre, Maxie and all of Team Magma had to watch helplessly. But I must say, while in the anime both Team Magma and Team Aqua provided more than their fair share of entertainment.

As for your request Otherworld9), I hereby invest you into the ranks of Team Magma as our first Admin! :> I trust that you will be a very loyal, trustworthy and helpful leader under my command. Of course this new position comes with responsiblities. Should you be called upon, I trust that you will assume my role as temporary Boss. Perhaps if I see favour in you and choose to step down you may become the official boss. It will also be your duty to help come up with and suggest new topics for discussions and of course, to be active in this group and the entire forum. If you have any more questions please message or PM me.