View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsang View Post
Hello. I'm trying to hatch a lapras with the ability of water absorb and nature is jolly. So far I'm not getting any luck. Oh genders does not matter. And a egg move of DD. Is there any other way to do it. I've also tried with dittos.
First off, make sure one of the parents has a Jolly Nature, it does not matter which, just as long as one has it. Once you have a Jolly nature'd parent, give it an Everstone, this gives you a 50% chance of passing down the Jolly nature. As for the ability, that's luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
i know that in black/white reshiram, zekrom, victini, etc can't be used online but in hg/ss can the legendaries be battled with online?
Actually, for online play any Pokemon can be used. \: Zekrom/Victini are banned from standard play (OU and below) and Victini is banned from UU and below. The Pokemon that are banned from the standard play in HG/SS are the Pokemon that are placed in the Uber tier for that generation (4th) so it would be; Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Deoxys (All forms), Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Giratina-O, Shaymin (Sky Form), Manaphy, Arceus, Darkrai and Garchomp.

Last edited by Perrie ✿; June 17th, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.