Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Spore
- Facade / Stone Edge
- Seed Bomb
- Mach Punch / Superpower / Sky Uppercut

This set is the one you were looking for. Spore puts the opponent to sleep and then let's you go wild with amazingly strong attacks, Facade gets a boost from the Poison and becomes amazingly strong, Seed Bomb is a solid STAB attack and Mach Punch is a nice STAB priority attack. Superpower gives you a huge STAB which could possibly OHKO anything, but lowers your attack and defense one stage and lacks priority. Sky uppercut is the in-between move, lacking priority but also doesn't lower your stats. I prefer Mach Punch. Stone edge is for your fliers.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

With Gengar's amazingly high speed you can set-up substitute and prevent a status effect, like T-Wave or Spore, then counter with a super powered Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt / Hp Fire. Hp Fire can hit Pokemon like Bronzong and Skarmory whilst Thunderbolt hits bulky water types like Vaporeon, Gyarados and Suicune. You can go for a leftovers over Life Orb to help heal of substitute costs.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP / 76 Atk / 96 Def / 180 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt

If you're looking for a bulky water who can wall and fight right back with a crap load of power, look no further than Gyarados. If switched in on a Physical sweeper, intimidate lowers it's attack by 1 making it difficult for Gyarados to be taken down, after a +1 in speed and attack Gyarados can then proceed to sweep with two STAB attacks, which covers quite a lot, Taunt shuts down Blissey/Chansey/Ferrothorn/Forretress etc... making their only attacks useless (Gyro Ball, Power Whip, Flamethrower)

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Encore
- Leech Seed
- Substitute / U-Turn
- Stun Spore / Taunt

Serperior sucks without it's DW ability, and even with it then it can only spam Leaf Storm for a +6. Whimsicott is an excellent SubSeeder, having priority on everyone of it's moves, Taunt can halt other status moves and U-Turn can be used to scout. Encore is a great move, especially if the opponent had just used Stealth Rock or something, trapping it and forcing it to pop out those rocks can be helpful to set-up.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave / Taunt / Focus Blast

If you're looking for an electric type that can fight look no further than this powerhouse, being the top electric type of generation V. Having priority Nasty Plot and Taunt/Thunder Wave is a gift. Thunder Wave can cripple a sweeper, whilst Taunt can cripple a wall. After just +2 with Nasty Plot and sweep, Thunderbolt damages anything that isn't named Ferrothorn and Hp Ice takes care of everything else. Focus Blast is needed for Ferrothorn, but a +4 Hp Ice can 2HKO it. Focus Blast can also cripple Tyranitar.

Zoroark @ Life Orb
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 SAtk / 216 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn
- Low Sweep

SD Zoroark is a power foe. Aerial Ace is useless tbh. Low Sweep can deal with Tyranitar and the likes, U-Turn is for the scouting that you wanted and Sucker Punch gives you useful priority if played right. Pokemon that rely on power to be used can be surprised by Sucker Punch, Gengar, Thundurus, Deoxys (S) etc... are very frail attackers, who won't waist time setting up on Zoroark and just attack. Sucker Punch will OHKO Gengar, maybe 2HKO a substitute set with more Hp. Thundurus will take a huge chunk of damage from it as will Deoxys, if SD has been used most likely they'll all be OHKO'd.
My suggestions are in bold. Take them into account! :3 Also, Scrafty; TechLoom isn't released (Technician Breloom) Also, yes, Bullet Punch Scizor with Technician will get the STAB along with the boost.
get weird

black magic / love me like you / weird people / secret love song / hair / grown / i love you
OMG / lightning / a.d.i.d.a.s / love me or leave me / the end / i won't / clued up / the beginning // #1 // #2 // tumblr // twitter // 1349 6159 4149 // get weird