View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2011, 07:17 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
I love the newer story and features! But there are two things I couldn't help but notice:

1: I like how Gary is the professor but professors go by their last name. It should be Prof. Oak, not Prof. Gary. There's nothing wrong with calling him by his first name, Gary, but formally, it should be Prof. Oak.

2: Mikachu's name makes sense, it's a Mew/Pikachu splice. But the name is man-made, so it shouldn't be able to say "Mika" or "Mikachu". Depending on your opinion, it can say "Mew", "Pikachu", both, or Pokemon noises that don't say it's name. Or maybe saying "Mikachu" was part of the splicing, I didn't make the story. I just thought I'd point that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
Should Mikachu's name be changed, and if so, to what?
The only reason Mikachu was chosen was because of other hacks having Pikamew and Mewkachu and whatnot, and I wanted to be (somewhat) original... But those hacks are dead now, so I might be willing to change the name if someone can make a good one.
Good question. I thought Mikachu just sounded too...obvious. Maybe if it's more Mew than Pikachu, it can still be named Mew. A genetically altered Mew still named Mew. Or if it's perfectly equal, it can still be named Mikachu or something of the sort, Or maybe it's creator (I think it was Gary) can give it a completely unrelated name. Hard to choose but I'm used to Mikachu.

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 17
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*