View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2011 (09:59 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
"PORYGON-" ["Levitation is more of the better word, as I cannot fly like a flying pokemon.] It replied as it floated over to its masters side of the battlefield. Mark took out his notepad to take another look at his Pokemon's moves. He could come up with strategies, but no matter what he did, he could never remember the names of certain moves. Attacks like Tackle were easy to remember but other then that...

Mark noticed Alice take off her dorm jacket. It did look kinda weird on her, as she was wearing a red and black plaid coat. "Sheesh, How can ya wear that thing in this kind of weather?" He joked as Mark took off his dorm jacket as well and hung it over his shoulder. He was wearing a purple V-neck T shirt underneath it. Adjusting his belt a bit, he was ready to battle

"Guess I'll call out Commodore!" Mark said. Commodore floated into the battle field and glared at Jem.

"Guess I'll start off then Commodore! Use Tackle!" Mark called out. Commodore rushed head on toward Jem and moved in to bash right into him.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)