View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2011 (05:40 PM). Edited June 21st, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 2 - Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

I watched with little interest as Ryuu began beating on Mammon. Showing no restraint, while Mammon continued to lay there and cry out in pain. As this was happening, I slid out of my seat unworryingly, and walked over to Xavier. I watched as he searched around for the cameras and other devices I had specified. "...Xavier. What are you doing...?" I carefully grabbed his arm, and pulled him back into his seat. I shook my head slowly in disagreement. "I didn't mean you," I turned back to Ryuu, who seemed proud over what he had done. I walked over to Mammon's body, and sighed. She was too good at playing dead. But, I suppose I better play along for a bit. "Hm. I suppose that does." I kicked the body lightly with my foot, before leaning forward with my hand. I was going to strike Ryuu senseless, but instead, I found myself wiping blood off his forehead. "....When you're in the arena. When you fight an opponent? You shouldn't resort to physical attacks which will make you bleed. It'll be hard to stop wounds from infection....Keep that in mind." I took Ryuu's sticky blood between my fingers, before lowering down and crossing an 'x' on Mammon's forehead. "Rest in peace..." Mammon's body evaporated into her signature red smoke, before the smoke was drawn into the symbol on my arm.

I straightened out, and adjusted my witch hat so I could survey everyone around me. "..." I looked back down at Ryuu. I had an odd sort of respect for the man, but not the kind you would think of at first glance. People would normally respect his strength, but...I wasn't normal. Nonchalantly, I grabbed Ryuu's bloody hand and steadied him to his feet. He reaked of blood. Poor vampires...Having this red teased in their presence... I immediately pulled my hand away from Ryuu when I remembered who exactly I was helping up. Didn't want to go through unnessesary pain...

I looked around again, and addressed the people who were just finishing their search. "Is that all of them?" I waved to the small pile of little box-like devices. Well, the Gods knew of Mammon, now...

Chapter 2 - Marisa Ryunatta - Vampire District

I was hardly paying attention to everything that was happening around me. I just stayed in a shivering ball in Kerin's arms. The scent of blood made my thoughts fuzzy, and my senses decided to triple themselves when a fight broke out at Kerin's feet; practically. I quivered, and hopped myself away from the sight. I didn't want to see anyone else die! I made myself busy for the next ten minutes, doing as Bern had instructed. Overall, I found three tiny little camera bots, and one listening device... Why did Bern want these out now?

When finally the smell lessened, I scrambled back over for Kerin's protection. The demon Bernkastel had summoned, was gone..And now only Ryuu's blood was what I sensed. It was faint, but it was there. I began to whimper, and dug my face into Kerin's chest. "H-hau..." I didn't want to be the one to answer to Bern. That Mammon girl she summoned, and the fight that broke out...Simply terrified me out of my mind!