View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:07 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemus D'Moniz View Post
What would happen if Team Magma or Aqua gained control over Raquaza? What would they use it to do? Would it be a good idea for future schemes?
To answer the first question, by taking control of Rayquaza, it would make them believe that they have even more power than the other team, or power to control Kyogre or Groudon. In fact, I believe that with Rayquaza is enough, and would forget to get their beast....but I don't think they would look over their legendary pokemon.

To answer the 2nd question, probably what they would use Rayquaza for is to intimidate other Teams, or the opposing team, or probably use it to get their hands on their following legendary creature(kyogre/groudon). However, if one were to get out of control, then probably the results would be drastic.

To answer the 3rd and last question, I don't know whether it would be a good idea for future schemes. Probably the team with Rayquaza would probably win, meaning it would probably give them hopes and new goals since now they probably have a bigger legendary that can defeat both Groudon and Kyogre. With Rayquaza however, there might be a slight chance they might think of traveling to other countries or places besides Hoenn, or unreachable areas.

Thus, these are all my opinions...correct me if I am wrong, but I hope this helps. :]