View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011 (08:20 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark walked alongside Alice to the Cafeteria. His stomach was growling, thinking of what the school could possibly have available... His thoughts of eatting something were interrupted when Alice brought up a question. Why he was at the academy... A good question. Why was he here? Besides wanting to learn all about pokemon, there had to be some other reason... He thought back to his family and his father. He wasn't exactly proud of him but he didn't want to tell everybody he saw about him... not until he could trust them enough...Still... Alice seemed nice enough. He hadn't told anybody about it so what was the worst that could happen?

"Well... I've always been interested in battling. My pokemon never really get much chances to go out and battle trainers so this academy was a good opportunity for me. It also seemed like a good opportunity to make some friends. My hometown back in Celedon isn't exactly a friendly one..." Mark said to her.

Mark paused for a moment and thought more about why he was really here.

"...I guess I came here to get away from that kind of life. Celedon was full of criminals and junkies. I didn't want to be that kind of person. Not like my dad." His dad was a total gambling addict. Mark never really knew him as he was always busy winning big or losing it all. But it was thanks to him that he got to know Commodore, yet he was unsure if his dad won the Pokemon fairly or stole it.

"...Ha, Sorry if I gave off a depressing vibe there. Your turn. Why are you here?" He asked.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)