View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2011 (06:07 AM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian was letting his nerves get the better of him. He was visibly shaking as he waited. Finally, he could take it no longer. He ran forward and scooped Snivy up into his arms.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Walters. I can't do this!" Bri said. Before the teacher could say anything, the bell rang. Bri got out of the room as fast as he could. He ran to the cafeteria. He looked around and saw a lot of people. But his gaze lingered on a boy sitting by himself. The boy had a Zoroa, a Larvesta, and another pokemon he had never seen before. It was about the size of Zoroa, and had a brown coat. Bri was instantly curious. He had to know what this pokemon was. But first, he had to get some food, as his stomach was growling. He went and got himself a sandwhich, and for Snivy some pokemon food. He sat down and tore into his lunch. Snivy sniffed at her food.

"You expect me to eat this?" she asked, as if offended that he had even thought it.
"You're not getting anything else till dinner, so if you are hungry, then yeah!" Bri said to her between bites. After he gulped down some drink he turned to the boy sitting next to him.

"Hi! I'm Bri! What's your name? Who's that pokemon? I've never seen one before!" Bri said, a little hyperly (if that's even a word). Snivy looked over at the pokemon in question.

"She doesn't look that impressive to me!" Snivy said.
"Be nice, Snivy!" Bri said to her. She looked at him a little sullenly, then went back to picking at her meal.