View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Snorelacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Alex View Post
if you are going with spore, why not use the substitute attacking set?

Breloom @Toxic orb
Adamant
Poison Heal
252ATk/252Spe/4Hp

Spore
Substitute
Focus Punch
Seed Bomb
What do you mean, "if you are going with spore"? EVERY Breloom set has spore. I recently found out that my Breloom might be flawless (or at least, it definitely has 31 IVs in Attack). But, back to the subject, I prefer Mach Punch/Stone Edge over a SubPuncher (I labeled it a Physical Attacker, not a SubPuncher).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
Zoroark isn't good as a physical attacker, since its physical movepool is rather shallow. What's the point of investing in Special Attack and using Naive when it isn't running Special Attacks?:
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse/Night Daze
-Focus Blast
-Flamethrower
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb

Also, put Zoroark somewhere in the middle in the team, since Illusion won't activate if it's in the last slot.
I wasn't actually putting Zoroark at the back of the team. I forgot to do it in the right order. But, Zoroark has recently been replaced, so... yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

My suggestions are in bold. Take them into account! :3 Also, Scrafty; TechLoom isn't released (Technician Breloom) Also, yes, Bullet Punch Scizor with Technician will get the STAB along with the boost.
Thanks for the Technician stuff... I still don't know whether it has 90 or 80 base power...

I'm sorry, but when I said I wanted revisions, I didn't mean a complete and total team overhaul! Thank you dearly for your suggestions, but I am keeping the Pokemon I have unless I choose to replace them (I might put in Whimsicott for Serperior, anyway, though).

So, apparently, I didn't make myself clear. I want these Pokemon to be as best as they can be. I want to win with my favorites. I still will probably replace Serperior for Whimsicott, so thank you.

Again, I appreciate anyone trying to help me or make suggestions. Thank you.

Last edited by Snorelacks; July 3rd, 2011 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.