View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Gothitelle.
<3;

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyem View Post
I don't understand your logic, Gothitelle. You said earlier that it isn't acceptable to be a fan of Gothitelle. However, if you simply said that you are a fan, nobody would care. However, you whine about Gothitelle's moveset to the point that you don't even seem to be a fan of Gothitelle. That's why people think you're annoying. A true fan of a Pokemon accepts them for what they are and doesn't complain about them endlessly. I am an Elgyem/Beheeyem fan and you don't see me whining about their poor speed and mediocre defenses. And why do you think its "bad" and "perfectionistic" for a Pokemon to have good Attack and Special Attack stats? So Reuniclus (and Beheeyem) have better Sp. Attack stats. They serve different purposes than Gothitelle. And by the way, if you want a Physical Attacker Psychic so much, get a Gallade or Medicham then.
I dont complain about her endlesly. I just wish that she had fighting moves that's all. All I want is for it to be okay to think that Gothitelle is better and not have to copy Smoogens opinions.

The reason why I called Renuclus and Beheeyem perfect was because everyone always saus how they are god and that if I dont think they are better than I'm a fanboy with no taste.