View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothitelle. View Post

I dont complain about her endlesly. I just wish that she had fighting moves that's all. All I want is for it to be okay to think that Gothitelle is better and not have to copy Smoogens opinions.

The reason why I called Renuclus and Beheeyem perfect was because everyone always saus how they are god and that if I dont think they are better than I'm a fanboy with no taste.
You love her except you want her to have a different type, ability, moveset, and different stats. You've mentioned all of those in various threads, by the way. So basically you like her design :x Which isn't a bad thing necessarily, there are plenty of Pokemon that I love the design of but don't think are viable to use competitively. Then there are Pokemon that I hate the design of that I use because they are viable. It's fine to only like her design, you should just accept it, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymnotide View Post
Who on Smogon has ever called Beheeyem even near viable?

I feel like Sky Drop should have been better (and not a TM) since it's Wargle's signature move... In real life too.

Soo... At least a stronger version of Sky Drop (preferably exclusive too...)
And a version of Sky Drop that's not glitched so it can actually be used online. :c

'Hoy, small fry!