View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2011 (12:26 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
"I'm from the Raikou Dorm." Mark replied. He realized that he was still wearing his jacket over his shoulder. He quickly put it back on and relaxed in his chair, oblivious to Snype's wandering.

"Well, I think each of the dorms are all mixed up in classes. I saw a few kids from the Suicune Dorm in my battle tactician class. Heck, you might even be in one of my classes!" Mark exclaimed. He was happy to have not made any enemys yet. Still, He hadn't made it through the day. Sooner or later he would run into some form of bully... but that was the most positive thought. Maybe he would grow to like everybody in the school.

Snype wandered back into the cafeteria and walked over to Ri. "Sable. Sable!" ["Hey, You as bored as I am? I'm kinda waiting for that bell to ring at this rate!"] Snype asked him.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)