View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2011 (2:57 AM). Edited June 27th, 2011 by mustafa505.
Nature: Lonely
Hello Guys,
Iam back after tough exams

Quote originally posted by mew_nani:
Wow, sounds intresting! I love Red Version!

Maybe you can add some stuff to it, though. Mew under the truck? Cheat codes? Maybe a function where you can swap the tiles to the old style tiles? Firered might already exist, but still this has potential. You could do all kinds of things that Game Freak, for some reason, did not. And add extra content, like different islands, or what have you. It'll be AWESOME!
Thats fantastic idea! Thanks Really
Quote originally posted by countryemo:
Woo hey mustafa.

Also everyone if he used dppthgss tiles, wouldn't it be a 'poor' remake of hgss? Once all the tiles and sprites are completed I can see this has pretty unique and cool
Newer tiles =/= Better game.
Fireworks, go back to the hacking section

Also I think what your doing is a cool little practice to get started, May have been best to keep it a bit more private project.
What Mew_nani suggested is pretty interested and will help test/help you learn more, if you expand the game with some of the rumors and cheats in the originals. I know your already adding new stuff to it, but add more originality (minor story changes, mapping changes 'not too much' lil events) too.

Keep it old school bud. Wish you the best of luck!
Thanks, and yeah i am not changing the style to HGSS one (it doesnt match with 1st gen) and the HGSS tiles are only good for a 3D Project...
and yeah i am going to put "cheated events" & "original events"...
Cheats event will allow the cheats like ... Mew in truck and Missingo etc...

Original event will have new types of events (including the old ones.) .
and i will try my best to improve mapping and grammer

VERSION 2 of Viridian City's house.