View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2011 (09:11 AM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark walked arrived at his fitness class. Alot of it was outside and thankfully it was a nice day. Mark decided to take a swimming course so that his Poliwag could get some exercise. He hadn't taken him out of his ball since lunch. The swimming pool ironically was also used as a battlefield, battlefield 4 in specific. With trainer fitness going on, He it was temporarily off limits for battles. There was a second water arena anyways. It was a huge pool!

The locker room was empty thankfully so Mark changed out of his current attire and pulled on some blue swim trunks. It wasn't running laps, but swimming in such a large pool was sure to be a real workout. Mark his pokeball and called out Len.

"So Len, Up for swimming along with me?" Mark asked him. Len jumped in joy and was already running toward the pool. Mark of course followed him and jumped on in. The pool was cold of course, but he was bound to get used to it eventually.

"Hey, I'll race ya!" Mark called out as he propelled his feet off of one of the walls and began to swim toward the other end of the pool. "Huff... huff... Hey... Len!... How you holding up?" He asked. Len turned out to be doing just fine and was actually keeping up pace with Mark. He could have gone ahead of him but he always loved being by Mark's side.

Mark stopped for a second to catch a breather as he layed on his back. "Phew... Hey Comon is this your way of taunting me?" Mark said jokingly to his pokemon. Len simpily laughed and splashed water on Mark's face.

"Oh that's how its gonna be huh?" Mark said. In response to Len's challange, He put his hands together and made a large splash of water hit Len. He wasn't done there... Len used water gun on Mark.

"Pfft... Hey! Cheater!" Mark said, splashing him again. The two splashed each other to no end, having the time of their lives. "Hah... Ok Ok! You win! I give I give!" Mark said, spitting the water out of his mouth. "Sheesh, Well if shooting me with water gun will get ya stronger then whatever works huh? Hahaha" Mark said happily.

Mark walked back into the locker room and changed back into his regular attire. He kept his swim trunks on though. This time there were more people around the locker room so he felt uneasy. He also brushed his Fauxhawk as well to make sure it would stay put. He really needed a break from it all.

As he walked outside of battlefield 4, Mark noticed a large battle going on in the middle. It was Jack. Sheesh what did he get himself into this time? Mark noticed Selena who seemed to have also just gotten out of trainer fitness. It all seemed to pass so quickly.

"Ah there you are." Mark said, wipeing off some sweat off of his forehead. "Sheesh the pool in there is great! Len and I had quite a workout Haha...I'm beat!" Len walked over to Selena's Riolu and stared at him.

["Don't listen to him! I'm not tired one bit! Mark's a Slacker! hehe~"]
Len joked, hoping up and down. "Poli! Poliwag!" ["So whats your name? I'm Len! Were you out running laps or something?"] The little poliwag asked.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)