View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2011 (10:46 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
"Haha, Well, I think we got alot of freedom to do what we want in that class as long as Lt. Surge doesn't unleash one of his punishments. Heheh." Mark said to her. Len looked at the water gun and filled up the bottle with water. Seemed weird since the water came out of its mouth but it was fresh water at least, not like spit or anything of that sort. Len finished filling up the bottle and turned back to the other pokemon.

"Poliwag! Poli! Poli!" ["Hehe, I'm Len! Thats Mark! The other pokemon in their balls are called Snype and Commodore!"] Len responded. To both Blu and Ri.

Mark also noticed the other girl as well. "Well, I don't think it would hurt to talk with her. You seem to have gotten a bit more social since the first time I saw ya after all. Haha." Mark said jokingly patting her back. Mark walked over to the yellow haired girl. She was from the Suicune dorm as well and was holding a Dratini. Len followed behind Mark.

"Hi!" Mark said to her.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)