View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2011 (01:42 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Len watched as Ri taunted him with his speed. Ri had been darting side by side by the Poliwag. It was almost like he was battling... except less rough. Thankfully, Len had a trick to deal with these fast types. Len closed his eyes and used Mind reader to predict Ri's next move... and get a sure hit on him.

However, Selene whistled Ri over to her so he wasn't able to show off unfortunately. Len walked over and sat beside Mark. The girl's name was Valorie eh.

"Heh. Well, I'm Mark." He said with a grin. He overheard Selene's comment about running laps. Mark couldn't help but chuckle. "Hehe, Well maybe next time you'll look around more eh? Hey maybe tomorrow we can both train our pokemon around the pool!" Mark exclaimed. Len looked up at Valorie's Dratini and began hoping up and down in order to grab its attention.

"I was in trainer fitness myself, but mostly swiming with Len. Real nice pool they got there..." Mark then noticed Bri walk over to the group. "Oh, Hey Bri!" Mark called out.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)