View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2011 (2:26 PM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Hello ladies. Look at your teams. Now back to mine. Now back at your teams. Now back to mine. Sadly, your teams aren't mine. But if you stopped guessing randomly about synergy and what worked together, maybe your teams could have a chance at being as awesome as mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're rapidly shooting up the ladder with a team less suckish than your old one. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's a Cloyster with a synergy tool. Look again. The tool is now ...still the same tool. Anything is possible when you use a neat synergy tool to help you with your teams instead of suckishly guessing. I'm on a Keldeo. do-doo doot dee doot do dah dooo

in case you did not understand that (which i wouldn't put it past you guys), i found a really cool/useful synergy-relevant tool that i think would be awesome when you're trying to put a team together. click on the cloyster to use it. :)
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ