View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2011 (09:15 PM). Edited July 2nd, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
*nervous laugh* I don`t have a cell. All my current browsing of the internet is through my (amazing) dsi. However, if the library is open tomorrow (Saturday) i`ll go there and post Bernkastel`s post. Heheh...That alone should keep you cliff-hanged and busy while i attempt to make enough to get my computer fixed....*Evil smile*

Edit: You guys should love me xD Just typed out an entire post on my DSI. My fingers hurt from holding the stylus D,x Anyways, hoping someone can post with 12-15 hours. Will be at the library around those times to post.

Kibbles@ I attempted some form of interaction with Amelia, but she was mainly ignored x,D

Everyone@
Cross is currently having in-life problems, so he won`t be very active. SkyisUmbreon didn`t seem as active, either. Glad to see Vegeta and Skymin are insanely active! Its you two keeping me on my toes! *Runs* Chapter 3 will be starting up once we either land, or are sleeping. Be excited!

Edit: You guys should love me xD Just typed out an entire post on my DSI. My fingers hurt from holding the stylus D,x Anyways, hoping someone can post with 12-15 hours. Will be at the library around those times to post.

Kibbles@ I attempted some form of interaction with Amelia, but she was mainly ignored x,D

Everyone@
Cross is currently having in-life problems, so he won`t be very active. SkyisUmbreon didn`t seem as active, either. Glad to see Vegeta and Skymin are insanely active! Its you two keeping me on my toes! *Runs* Chapter 3 will be starting up once we either land, or are sleeping. Be excited!