Pokemon: Dream Themes!
View Single Post
July 2nd, 2011 (12:48 PM).
Avy made by Trainer Touko
Join Date: Jun 2011
Originally Posted by
May I suggest a challenge? If I can do this challenge, I'll join in.
Survival of the Fittest
Charles Darwin explained that the survival of the fittest determines what species will survive extinction and what species doesn't. This also stands true for the dangerous world of the Poke Kingdom.
1. You must have 6 Pokemon. One Pokemon each must be a part of the following families (no duplicates):
Dogs, Skunks, Foxes, Mongoose
Cats (domestics like Glameow, or killers like Persian)
Frogs, Tadpoles, Turtles. Any Pokemon that lives NEAR and not IN water like Slowpoke, Lilleep, Oshawott, Piplup
Snakes, Lizards, Dragons (Snivy, Arbok, Axew, etc.)
Horses, Deer, Cows, Bulls, Sheep, etc.
Mice, Rats, Chipmunks, Hedgehogs, Meerkats, etc.
Worms, Caterpillars, Butterflies, Moths, Flies
2. If any of your Pokemon fall prey to their mortal enemies (ex. Pikachu faints in a fight against Pidgey, Ekans, or Meowth), that family (in this case Mus Musculus) is automatically extinct. If they faint to other Pokemon, they have to die 3 more times before they're extinct.
3. If a Pokemon in a family is extinct, you may not use that family again.
4. You may breed a dying family (they must have fainted twice) and use the egg as a replacement. That egg must go by the same rules as 2. Trades must be in the same family as the dying Pokemon and must follow the same rules as 2.
5. You may not catch multiple Pokemon in your selected families. You may only have 2 (or a Ditto) for breeding and the second/Ditto can't be used as a replacement, only the egg can.
Banned: Any Pokemon made of inanimate objects, Any Pokemon made with technology, Rock types, Psychics, Grass Types that are Plants (Cottonee, Sunflora, Weepinbell), Humanshapes, Ghosts, Intermediates (only Ditto allowed for breeding).
That sounds hard,so yeah,awesome
I have a unique sense of taste,deal with it
Plus remember if Laure-senpai doesn't want it,it's hard and good enough to get it's own thread
►Paired with LightningStrike & Fuutachimaru
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 竜の子
Find all posts by 竜の子
Find threads started by 竜の子