View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2011 (04:39 AM).
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
This is excellent! Thanks so muchly, ArchsageX! For one thing, now we don't have to worry about Sappy crashing anymore, I really do think this modified version of Sappy should be spread around to everyone here on PC and to let them know how much better it is compared to the normal Sappy 2006 that has a load of bugs in it and doesn't read some of the waveform data in the voicegroup/soundbank, not only that but the original Sappy 2006 crashed at certain loop points when testing a song.

I am so glad we've actually an improved version of Sappy, I wonder if the program really is open sourced after all? Seeing that there's a newer one built by someone already means that the person has their hands on the source code of Sappy 2006. ^^

This surely is going to help me with inserting customized songs and editing the voicegroups/soundbank, so I could even make it sound even better. :o

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm gradually learning to use Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!