View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Alinthea's Avatar
James Sunderland
Community Supporter
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 25
Nature: Lax
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
But I don't have a PS3 USB cable. And I can't find a place around here that sells them.
Uhh... the PS3 comes with at least 1 USB connection, otherwise you wouldn't be able to sync your controller with the PS3 and I am sure the PS Move comes with one.

The official name for the cable you want is a 'mini B plug USB'. They are VERY common and you can pick them up on the internet for hardly anything.