Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
nice recolored sprites. great update. & if u want a support bar tell me what u would like on it & il make 1
A support bar would be awesome. Can it have Jirachi and Lati@s. Please and thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanine7 View Post
This Game is awesome . The sprites look great. There are still a few glitches but they can be fixed . I KNOW IT!
Thanks. There are currently no glitches in the current ROM I'm working on. That means when it's time for the next release it should be relatively bug free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zumba View Post
thats ok if u cant because i think thats where the game ends anyways. only thing to do is to battle some trainers in the park and thats it i think. correct me if im wrong.
Correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimchar 9 View Post
Anymore updates coming soon? Sorry, I can't wait. :P
Good luck! :)
Read on to get the answer to your question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourBoiiAcee View Post
what generation pokemon are you using ?
Up to and including the 3rd Generation.

NEWS FLASH
I am currently on vacation with my family. This does not mean that progress on the hack will stop it just means that updates may not go up as frequently. What this also means is that each update will be bigger and feature about 12 screenshots each. The next update should be up in a few days.