View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
On the way to the class that Mark saw Valorie and the others heading two, he eventually ran into them. Snype adjusted his scuba mask and smiled at the group when he got closer.

"I was just about to check on you guys at your class. I'm all prepared!" Mark said cheerfully. He looked at Valorie once more. "Hehe, Looking forward to the battle Valorie. I say we relax on the beach a little first before we battle, ya know, it's a pretty nice day out anyways. Might as well take advantage of it...t..though if you want to battle right away that's also fine." Mark said trying to hide the fact he was nervous. Snype snickered. He looked silly wearing a scuba mask.

He then looked at Selene. He had to ask her just what happened during class and what she found out... though maybe he'd figure it out just by hanging out with Valorie...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)